The Centre for Cultural and Heritage Studies (CCHS) ties well with the various international projects that the Institute and its academic staff have been participating in.
The Centre for Cultural and Heritage Studies aims to provide:
• A platform for further studies in the cultural and heritage academic fields in relation to the Hospitality industry;
• New modules that support the concept of Cultural Tourism;
• Courses that would be offered to students and other interested parties;
• Organize seminars for the general public;
• Provide courses that can be given through Distance Learning.
The Centre is also present on the ITS E-Learning Site with videos and other educational material. Click here
to access the page and login as a 'guest'.
Mr Vincent Zammit